Immediate openings for the following skill setís w ith one of our Prestigious Clients

Hi All,

I would like to inform you that currently we do have few openings with
one of our Prestigious Clients. Located in Bangalore/Hyderabad/Chennai/
NCR/Pune. we are looking for the following skill sets

Note : If you are applying for this positions Please do mention the
subject as follows otherwise it92%s very difficult for us to trace the
resume in Future Requirements
E.g. :- Applying for Web Technologies 3+ Years(Bangalore)

Skill Sets:-

Microsoft Technologies: - Dot.Net, C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, SQL
Server, BizTalk, VB, ASP, VC++, COM, DCOM etc.
Looking for 4 to 7 Years of experience

Web Technologies: - Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Weblogic, Websphere,
Vignette etc.
Looking for 5 to 8 Years of experience

Testing: - Manual or Automation (Any Tool)
Looking for 3 to 8 Years of experience

Telecom:- GSM/GPRS/UMTS/WCDMA/CDMA/EVDO/EVDV/NMS/SNMP (Development
&Testing
Looking for 2 to 15 Years of experience

Client Server: - Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle DBAs etc.
Looking for 3 to 6 Years of experience

Database: Oracle DBA/SQL DBA with 2 to 5 Years of experience
Looking for 3 to 6 Years of experience

Infrastructure Services: - Windows/Unix (all flavors)/Database/
Exchange Admins, L1/L2/L3 Support etc.
Looking for 2 to 5 Years of experience

Oracle Apps: - Manufacturing - (Technical, Functional & Techno
functional), Financial; (Technical, Functional & Techno functional),
Oracle Apps DBA, Sybase DBA etc..
Looking for 3 to 6 Years of experience

Middleware Technologies EAI : -Tibco, Tuxedo, Btrieve, Vitria,
Webmethods, Sybase etc.
Looking for 3 to 6 Years of experience

BI/DW: - Informatica, Cognos, Business Objects, Teradata, Hyperion, Ab-
initio etc.
Looking for 3 to 6 Years of experience

IBM Mainframes: - CICS, DB2, COBOL, IDMS, ADSO, IMS DB/DC etc.
MF-Cobol: -Microfocus Cobol with Unix experience.
Looking for 3 to 6 Years of experience

WCM: - Documentum / Teamsite / humingbird filenet / stellent Fatware /
Interwoven / Stellnet vignette /Emc2/ IBM Content Manager etc
Looking for 3 to 6 Years of experience

Consulting Level: - SOA, ITSG - PMO, BPM, CMMi, NSM, ITIL, Process
Consulting etc.
Looking for 3 to 6 Years of experience

ERP Packages: - SAP(ABAP/BI/BW/CRM/MM/SD/Fi/CO), BAAN, JD Edwards,
Oracle Apps DBA,Siebel (Architect/Admin/Developer/Tester/ Analytics/
Configuration/ EAI, PeopleSoft HRMS / Fin / CRM/ SCM etc.
Looking for 3 to 6 Years of experience

Personal skills:
1. Strong analytical abilities.
2. Able to work in a team & across different product teams with good
team
    building abilities.
3. Good written and oral communication skills.

Education MS/ME/Mtech, BE/Btech, MCA/MSC Any Specialization

Plz do mention the following details otherwise we can92%t process those
profileS

Total years of Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Current Organization :
Employment Type (Permanent/Contract):
Current CTC:  Lacks P/A
Expected CTC: Lacks P/A
Time required to join:  Days
Date of Birth:
Education :
MCA    :   Regular_ % , Year_
BE/ME :   Regular_ % , Year_
BSC    :   Regular_ % , Year_
10 + 2    :   Regular_ % , Year_
10th    :   Regular_ % , Year_

Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.

Kindly Ignore this mail if it doesn't match your profile.

As the No of Requirements are large you can Forward this References of
Your Friends/Colleagues / Known ones who might be interested for this
and those who are looking for Change.

Thanks for your time85%have a wonderful day ahead!!!!!!

Best Regards,
Lakshmi
Email : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Email : lakshmiglobalhr(at the rate)gmaiil.comm

Site Timeline