openings on Embedded

Send your profiles to snipped-for-privacy@isquaresoft.com

Hi,

I SQUARE SOFT Recruitment and Contracting has been successfully operating in India since 2002. We have structured our organization to meet the latest demands of companies and government bodies seeking an innovative approach to Human Resource Management services including, the placement of Temporary, Contract and Permanent Personnel at operational and executive levels.

We have an urgent requirement on

Requirement1: RF ENGINEERING

Candidate should have excellent knowledge of RF processes and should have worked at various stages of.... =B7 Design =B7 Implementation =B7 Optimization =B7 Analysis =B7 Engineering of GSM and CDMA 2000 Experience needed is 1-2 years. Candidate should also have good understanding of GSM, CDMA technologies (3G -1 X networks). Requirement2: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT =B7 Development of custom database applications using Access, Visual Basic, Java =B7 Work with members of Lucent across the globe to support custom application =B7 Prepare detailed reports and documentation of custom applications =B7 Interface with the GEC and international teams to support B&P design activities. =B7 Initially train and become familiar with Lucent tools such as Airpro and Ocelot to then continue to run tools independently. =B7 Responsible for finding GIS data such as clutter, terrain, maps etc. Once found responsible for converting data to usable format and checking for errors or inconsistencies. Experience needed is 1-2 years.

Reply to
isquaresoftjobs

A word about the budget for these positions would be helpful.

Rene

isquaresoftjobs wrote:

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

Consider that these positions are in Bangalore.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

Still. Whoever living close while looking for a position would be interested in the budget. Or do they have standardized salaries, negotiated by a union ?

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar