FYI, this is the immediate subthread.

A real newsreader, such as Outlook or Pan ( not Google ), has an icon ( or key-stroke ) that takes you to the parent post; hit it 4 times, and you're at the great, great grandparent.

FYI, this is the immediate subthread, most recent first, going up the root:

Hatunen news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com Robert_Baer news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com Jeff?Relf news:Jeff_Relf_2008_Jan_3__9_40 snipped-for-privacy@Cotse.NET hanson news:cP9fj.16926$DG4.14941@trnddc04 Ian_Parker news: snipped-for-privacy@21g2000hsj.googlegroups.com Tom_Potter news:477cd7d7$0$27923$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com

Reply to
=?UTF-8?Q?Jeff=E2=98=A0Relf?=

news: snipped-for-privacy@21g2000hsj.googlegroups.com

Considering I'm seeing it in alt.english.usage, I'm not likely to go to all that trouble for someone who cqn't be bothered to retain the material he's responding to about electronics.

--
   ************* DAVE HATUNEN (hatunen@cox.net) *************
   *       Tucson Arizona, out where the cacti grow         *