i2c Philips adaptor

I want to compile in support for the Philips i2c adaptor in a 2.4.18 kernel. The problem is, I can't seem to get to the option in xconfig

I've enabled i2c support, and bit banging, but can't get to the option.

I'm wondering is support for the Philips adaptor has been dropped or if there's something else I need first.

Anyone know ?

Mike

Reply to
nospam

What a silly person I am. I also needed to enable Parallel Port Support !

Mike

Reply to
nospam