How to emulate ARM CPUs by QEMU

Can someone tell me a more specific way to do this? I have tried it, but failed. My OS is Ubuntu6,10

Thanks!

Reply to
wiseman

Maybe you can try SkyEye.... It supports more SOC of ARM. You can get more information in

"wiseman =D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA "

Reply to
blackfin.kang

I found the free VirtualMHz from Virtera

to be way more faster than skyeye. Still, it tends to freeze quite often when performing weird activities...

--

Legrandin
Reply to

I have tried SkyEye,it is an easier way to emulat ARM CPUS.

Thanks

Reply to
wiseman