Help With Boa On Axis 2100 Network Camera

Hi

I have an Axis 2100 Network Camera and have written and transferred my own web page. It is in /etc/httpd/html and is called index.html

It works perfectly if I call it by 192.168.0.247/local/index.html

However I want it to be the default page of the camera so it appears when I type 192.168.0.247

According to a support doc I found on the Axis Web Site I should add this line to the end of boa.conf

Alias /usr/html/index.html /etc/httpd/html/index.html

This does not work the normal default page is shown

After asking for help from Axis Support they suggest adding the following two lines to boa.conf

Alias /index.html /etc/httpd/html/index.html Alias / /etc/httpd/html

This does not work either. I have altered DocumentRoot in boa.conf to point to my page - this displays the page but no video stream runs.

I would be grateful for any help as to where I am going wrong - many thanks

John

Reply to
Kimball K Kinnison

I see where they are trying to help. If you e-mail me your boa.conf I can take a look and try to figure out what's going wrong. I don't have an Axis camera, but I do know Boa pretty well. ;-)

After adding the above, can you see your page with http://192.168.0.247/index.html ?

- Larry

[posted, not mailed, because of your anti-Spam measures]
Reply to
Larry Doolittle

own

following

Many thanx - I will e-mail it to you now and I will try the above.

John

Reply to
Kimball K Kinnison