gdbserver debug multithreads program

I'm trying to remotely debug a multithreaded application with
gdbserver.
When the program reaches a breakpoint gdbserver exit with "Child
terminated with signal = 0x5".
Gdbserver version 6.3 is running on a debian linux box because I don't
have the embedded card yet (and is the standard packet installed with
debian linux).
Does gdbserver support debugging of multithreaded applications?
If not, where can I find patch to do this? (I read something about but
I don't found nothing).

Thanks in advance, bye.

Re: gdbserver debug multithreads program

I have tried gdb 6.4 and it does support multithreaded applications. It
tells you when a new thread is created and you can have a list of your
application's threads. However, while debugging a thread (e.g. execution
step by step) all the other threads continue running normally. Depending
on your applications this may be an issue or not.

You can download DGB 6.4 from http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb /

Good luck !

Re: gdbserver debug multithreads program
Hi
I don't understand if you use gdb or gdbserver. With gdb 6.3 I can
debug locally a multithreaded application.  I had the problem when I
tried to debug the application remotely with gdbserver.