GDB Remote Debugging

Hi Guys.

I am running gdb server on my target & running a cross-compiled
version of the gdb on my host (Linux box). I am able to establish
connectivity, problem is when I invoke the client part of the gdb &
specify a file for reading symbols

(gdb)file /tftpboot/MyExec

it reads the libthread_db on the local host /lib path i.e., /lib/
libthread_db.so.1
which should be the cross-compiled library which is somewhere in /opt/
directory.

I digged through gdb's help but couldnt find an option to force the
library search path. Any ideas how do I get gdb to look at the cross
compiled library path for the right library??

Thanks
/R

Re: GDB Remote Debugging

set solib-absolute-prefix /path/to/your/cross/libs

Juergen

Site Timeline