ftp client c code?

I'm looking for c code for an ftp client.  Where can I find something?

Re: ftp client c code?
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:38:34 -0600, "David Peters"

I have just written an FTP client for a non-Linux embedded system. It
is not difficult. The relevant RFC provides almost all of the
necessary information. The only bit I found a little obscure was
getting the port number when using passive mode. The source code for
the standard Linux command line FTP client was helpful in resolving
this.

--
Chris Isbell
Southampton, UK

Re: ftp client c code?
Where can I get the source code for the standard ftp command?

Re: ftp client c code?
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:35:13 -0600, "David Peters"

I just installed the source rpm file provided with my PC distribution
(SuSE).

A simple Google search will doubtless provide it as well.

Try: http://war.jgaa.com/ftp /

--
Chris Isbell
Southampton, UK

Re: ftp client c code?

Using Google, a quick search for ftplib ends up in
 http://nbpfaus.net/~pfau/ftplib /

This is an easy to use ftp library, why keep
reinventing the wheel over and over again ?
I haven't used this in any embedded project so I'm
unaware of the cpu/memory requirements.

/Devlin

Re: ftp client c code?

how about "busybox" ?