embedded browsers

Has anyone built minimo recently?

The newest verion claims JS compatability, which would be the ticket for me!

And it even comes with Angstrom, a distro for small handhelds....

Can anyone comment on the usability of minimo on a 200 MHz arm board?

--Yan

Reply to
CptDondo

I heard minimo is only on Windows CE now, can it be built for Linux?

Reply to
Marco Wang

Warren Block