Doing ls not showing exact file names

Hi I have busybox-1.9.2 in my rootfs. I have some files which have simplified chinese characters in them. Now when I type ls command to see the listing of these files, I am not able to see these chinese characters.

Although I have compiled busybox, glibc with locale support. I also do have chinese fonts in my RFS.

Let me know if anyone has explored this problem before.

Regards, Pranav

Reply to
Pranav

The problem was caused bby wrong mount options specified while mounting USB stick having vfat FS on it, Following line solved the issue.., mount -t vfat /dev/usb-sdd2 /media/ram/ -o utf8,user,rw,sync

Reply to
Pranav