Development specs for BEFSR11.

I have got a spare Linksys BEFSR11 WAN/LAN router and I opened it over the weekend to find a Samsung ARM processor on it.

Does anyone have any specs/datasheets/programming information for this board?. I would like to run Linux on it. I do not see any serial ports/USB ports for me to download code on to it and I do not see any flash either.

Has anybody done any development for this board?. What does it run currently?.

RK

All opinions are mine and mine only

Reply to
Ramakrishna Saripalli

I seem to remember Linksys published the Open Source software code on their site....I assume to comply with GNU licensing (OR GPL). So I assume there is a way to upload data to it? The Linksys uses TFTP to upload firmware, so I would guess that is how you would load a new O/S? Thoughts?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
NEWS WEST COX NET