command to see Line number information from stabs

Hi, I am compiling a program in an elf file with .stab and .stabstr
section. I want to see line number information provided in the stabstr
section. Is there any utility which I can use? TIA

Re: command to see Line number information from stabs

The '.stabstr' section doesn't provide any line number info;
'.stab' does.

Try 'objdump --stabs a.out'

Cheers,
Remove /-nsp/ for email.

Re: command to see Line number information from stabs

Thanks.

Site Timeline