CF card Not detected in Intel D201GLY Board

Hi. I have an Intel D201GLY board. I tried to boot the DOS from CF card [DOM type,with IDE slot]. But the BIOS not detected my CF card. I tried the same card in P4 pc. Its detected and booting into the DOS from CF card without any problem. Help me to boot it from my CF card in Intel D201GLY Board. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.. __________________ Prakash

- Open source site for learners & beginners

Reply to
asprakash