Apple Airport "snow"

Some small hacking over the weekend (o;

Maybe someone has a spare/broken "snow" for indepth examination?

rick

Reply to
Jedi

nice, how much space does u-boot take in the flash ? I found it too large for my 1MB device.

Pozdrawiam.

--
RusH   //
 http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r=352019

Only 1MB?

Mine has a 28F160 device..and I'm pretty sure it can be upgarded (o;

Space needed is around 150kBytes

rick

Reply to
Jedi

first off sorry for not pointing out crearly that i'm talking about different board :) (ppc donut something)

yep :( I need some time and motivation to make MMC adapter

mine is BGA and i somehow doubth that they terminated needed pins outside

thats what i thought :(, my bootloader is ~20KB :) stupid as it gets but small

Anyway wish you luck in converting airport.

Pozdrawiam.