Apple Airport "snow"

Some small hacking over the weekend (o;

http://www.uclinux.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t22 %

Maybe someone has a spare/broken "snow" for indepth
examination?

rick

Re: Apple Airport "snow"

nice, how much space does u-boot take in the flash ? I found it too
large for my 1MB device.

Pozdrawiam.
--
RusH   //
 http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r35%2019

Only 1MB?

Mine has a 28F160 device..and I'm pretty sure it can be upgarded (o;

Space needed is around 150kBytes

rick

Re: Apple Airport "snow"

first off sorry for not pointing out crearly that i'm talking about
different board :) (ppc donut something)

yep :( I need some time and motivation to make MMC adapter

mine is BGA and i somehow doubth that they terminated needed pins
outside

thats what i thought :(, my bootloader is ~20KB :) stupid as it gets
but small

Anyway wish you luck in converting airport.

Pozdrawiam.