[ANN] Letux - A complete Linux/GPE distribution for Acer n30 PDA available

Dear all, I would like to bring to your attention that we now have a full GNU Linux distribution including GPE for the Acer n30 PDA available on a single SD card.

This makes the Acer n30 PDA a nice and small platform for handheld applications like e-Books, remote control, tools etc. for e.g. medical and industrial applications. GPE also comes with a full set of personal information management tools, so that it can also be used as a classical PDA. Since it comes with a full Linux 2.6 kernel, libraries, X11 and GPE, there are no large limitations to its use and porting of applications. Development can be done on any cross-gcc capable system.

A description of our project plans has been published on LinuxDevices:

Background information can be found at the home page:

Further inquiries are welcome.

-- hns

Reply to
hns