AMD engineering event in Markham Canada respond quickly if interested

AMD is planning an Engineering invitation only interview event in
support of some of our new and exciting lines in Markham Canada. These
positions are in the areas of :

95%    Design (ASIC, Physical Layout)
95%    Verifications (Microprocessor, A/D, or Mixed Signal)
95%    Systems Test
95%    Software Engineering
95%    Software Quality Assurance
95%    Program Management

All positions require at least 5 years of hands on industry
experience. These positions are full time permanent opportunities, and
it would be required the individual in Markham Canada.

If selected to interview, you would need to be available during the
last week in September to interview in person.

If you would like to be considered for one of these opportunities,
please forward your resume to me. I will then forward your resume to
the Engineering Director for immediate consideration. If selected by
the Director you will be provided detailed directions as the interview
time and where the event will be held.

In the meanwhile, if you think of anyone who may be interested in
working for AMD please feel free to direct them to me. This group is
looking to hire over 100 Engineers, and it92%s truly a wonderful
opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.

JB Smith
snipped-for-privacy@amd.com

Site Timeline