about kernel_thread

I am trying to use kernel thread in a module. While I browse for good example, it come cross a couple of comments from different article, that stated that, it's complicated to use kernel thread in a kernel module, especially unloading the module may cause race conditions.

I'd like to know specific the problems I am going to face, and any good suggestion for them.

Thanks

Reply to
ask