1MB size limited application in uCLinux

Hello,

I use uCLinux as development platform and write applications run on it. But
application size can not be larger than 1MB. Do I have anyway to increase
this limited? Thank you.

best regards,
Gary

Re: 1MB size limited application in uCLinux

It depends on your hardware,  take it up with them.
uClinux doesn't have such a limitation.

Re: 1MB size limited application in uCLinux
But

Yes, it has. My platform has 64MB RAM, and I wrote a test program to knew it
has this limitation.

Re: 1MB size limited application in uCLinux

MenuConfig->KernelSettings->GeneralSetup->AllowAllocatingLargeBlocks [*]

Or alternateively, enable the non-power-of-two allocator, and it should
also handle it.

Regards,

John

Site Timeline