1MB size limited application in uCLinux

Hello,

I use uCLinux as development platform and write applications run on it. But application size can not be larger than 1MB. Do I have anyway to increase this limited? Thank you.

best regards, Gary

Reply to
Gary Hu

It depends on your hardware, take it up with them. uClinux doesn't have such a limitation.

Reply to
TCS

But

Yes, it has. My platform has 64MB RAM, and I wrote a test program to knew it has this limitation.

Reply to
Gary Hu

MenuConfig->KernelSettings->GeneralSetup->AllowAllocatingLargeBlocks [*]

Or alternateively, enable the non-power-of-two allocator, and it should also handle it.

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams