Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Futuro Elettronica S.R.L. AKA www.futuroelettronica.com Scam Internet Website for Electronic Goods Who Takes Your Money and RUNS!!! Rome Italy
I'm just a stay home mom trying to start a homebased business on ebay. The hottest products selling quick happen to be Playstation 3 (60GB) and Nintento Wii consoles. I've been searching the internet...
2
2

Importance of mA in AC to DC converter?
I have a device which requires DC input - 9.0VDC 300mA I have an AC/DC adapter with output of 9VDC 600mA Will I damage the device by using this adapter? Or does the device simply take as many mA as it...
6
6

Problems of transformer, snubber and freewheeling design of push pull DC-DC converter using SG3525
Hi everyone, as part of inverter project I need to build a step up converter that converts 12VDC to 360VDC using push pull topology. Switching frequency is at 55kHz and using SG3525 as PWM chip. I...

Universal Remote
Does anyone have any experience with the X10 iconRemote? I have a TV, DVD player, Digital Cable Box, and TiVo. I like the look of it, but I am unfamiliar with the company. Any input is welcome.
3
3

MOSFET driver killed with no particular reason
hi to everyone. I mysteriously killed 5 MOSFET half bridge drivers and wish to see if anyone can help. I'm making a N-MOSFET H bridge circuit that switch a sine wave output using unipolar PWM for an...
2
2

Repainting a keyboard matrix
I'd like to move the electronics from one keyboard into another. The problem is that the matrices are different. They are both the membrane under rubber dome type. Which means I have to make a new set...
2
2

New Mondo Site
Hi, Here is the 'new and improved' pic projects website. Luhan Monat

Annoying obsolete 44 pin sound chip?
Hi all. I've got a PCB here originally from a motorised robot car which according to the manufacturers has a blown sound chip. The cpu does seem to be working as the i/0 lines are being toggled and...
2
2

Amplifiers in parallel
I'm using a Velleman kit amplifier, to drive a 50 watt mid range speaker. At higher levels, it cuts out. I'm thinking that this is overloading the amp. Can I simply put a 2nd amp in parallel with the...
3
3

Help finding a part.
I have a motor controller board that needs some new parts. On of them I can not identify. I am about 99% sure it is a capacitor. It is yellow and rectangular in shape the dimensions are...
5
5

Transformer question - I'm puzzled
Honeywell's published documentation for their R182C switching relay the following warning: IMPORTANT: The transformer [120VAC primary, 24VAC secondary] on the R182C may overheat when used with a...
13
13

impedance paper
Anyone has soft copy of impedance paper. The impedance paper is looks like in following reference. I could not find in google. The graphical attenuation calculation methodology Nave, M.J....
3
3

RLC network transfer function
is there a quick way to find the transfer function for a RLC network without going step by step solving of the KVL,KCL and impedance series parallel equations.
3
3

RF/antennas hands-on book
I need to brush up my RF and antenna knowledge, which is always something that I've almost but not quite understood. I've got a few books on the subject (two by Kraus, Electromagnetics and Antennas,...
9
9

Question
I need to be educated about how to use maxwell's graphical method in analysis of trusses
1
1