Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Creative DTT2200 6.1 Speaker System Falty
N?lio R. C. Abreu Portugal Hi there, I have a Creative DTT2200 6.1 Sound system that I have bought a few years ago. It have worked fine up until a few weeks ago. Now during playback, the sound goes up...
1
1

question regarding the boundary behavior of electric current
Hi, I have a cable and I send electric current through it. I want to know the moment when the current has arrived at the other end of the cable. Can I visualize this moment by using an oscilloscope ?...
1
1

7 Ways to Speed up and Optimize Windows XP
I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me alot to speed up my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it very useful.

GE Answering Machine Auto Hangup Adjustment
I have a GE speakerphone/answering machine made by ATLINKS USA, model 29897GE2-A. Now that I have a DSL filter, surge suppressor, and a FAX/modem board between the phone and the wall, its auto-hangup...
11
11

lolo can send plz?? mullin3@tcnj.edu
lolo can send plz?? lolo can send plz?? lolo can send plz??

letter
hi, i am thanigai. i am engineering student. so i want this please to join this group. thanking you

smspack
Dear all, Website: Welcome to - Your personalised web based SMS service. Using this you can send SMS's to any number of mobile phones in India, create your own address book, schedule SMS delivery,...
1
1

how to replace laptop fan?
How do you replace the fan on a laptop if you really cannot get an exact schematic for the particular model you have? In case you want to know the model, it is the one I asked about in another thread...
14
14

Philips PM3262 failure help needed
I picked up a Philips PM3262 Oscope at my town's recycling center. it looks like it has been well used. I plugged it in and turned it on. It worked normally for about 2 minutes and then shut down. The...

Tesla coil builders parts FA on Ebay
I have a new Triton F-229 hydrogen Thyratron ( 48 KV @ 1500 A peak ) and a Maxwell Labs 40 KV @ 0.075 UF capacitor FA on Ebay. Also have a couple of spark gaps, both new and one capable of heavier...

PCB UV Box - Follow Up
Hello, First off, thank you to every one of you for answering the other thread. It's given me plenty to research and perhaps over analyse. I think I'm going to go for the ready kit put together by...
21
21

problem wit a Radford integrated amplifier
Hello I have an integrated amplifier Radford HD 250. I did replace its powers transistors and drivers. I don't have the diagram of this amplifier, on the board of drivers and pre-driver, there is...
1
1

emi filter design
in areo space alication why we are using tandulum capacitors . any other capacitor you select .

Extending the range of an electric bike...
Hi, In the last few days, I've bought a 22 inch electric bike 2nd hand for =A3120. It's been pretty impressive so far imho. Problem is, as people probably already know, is the battery... At the...
7
7

Mini Thermometer project
I have been looking for a small outside air thermometer, for my car but haven't been able to find anything suitable. I don't want anything large or obtrusive but need to know when it is freezing out....
3
3