Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

iphone
The iphone, the cell phone of the future. good article on subject can be found at

Stolen or lost cell phones.
May not belong in this area and of course has nothing to do with email. However, it seems everyone who is anyone has what I call a cell phone growth in their ear. Yes I have one but it is off until I...
3
3

HELP !! URGENT !!
can anyone please help me to get the circuit diagram of an 8051 universal programmer...i made a huge project and am completely out of funds to buy a new one....
2
2

Microwave oven leakage tester.
Anyone know what sort of shops in the UK might sell these? I thought Argos did, but I've leafed through their (sizeable) catalogue and no sign of any.
4
4

accidental fireball production using SMPS
Hi all. I just had something unusual happen. Someone brought in a power supply for a FS laptop, which had stopped working. Input fuse open, but I couldn't find anything wrong with DC tests and the...
8
8

About an audio spectrum analyser schematic
Hello I did found this audio bandwidth spectrum analyser page; Any suggestion to made it automaticaly seep 20 hz to 20 khz at 1/10 octave ? Thank Jean
2
2

Electric motors newbie questions
Hello, I'm a newbie and I'd like to learn a little about electric motors. I've had a run-through of electric motors and I understand the basics (how they work, that they are an inductive load, etc),...

Is a pump a resistive or inductive load?
I've got one of these pumps in a rainwater harvesting tank. Currently it plugs into a socket but I'd like to put it on a time clock so we can set it to water the garden while we are away. The pump...

Does isolated full bridge converter (DC-DC) not need to use snubber?
Hi everyone, my name is Wilson. I've been trying to design a 300W 12VDC to 380VDC converter lately as part of an inverter project. My original approach was to use half bridge topology alongside with...
6
6

variable amplitude ac to ac converter
Dear All, I am using a motorized variac to generate 50 Hz 40-180 VAC signal from a 220V source (The load draws 10 A max). The motorized variac takes a lot of space and its response time is slow. I...
5
5

PIC16F84, programming
Hello I was looking at the homepage, and as usual a big site impossible to find anything. I have a datasheet of it, but can not programme it. Where do I find mpasmwin.exe or similar? I could not find...
3
3

Telephone ringer circuit ?
Hi! What is the best way to make 24 telephones ring ? I have gathered quite a bit of information at this. See that page to know more. My favorite way to it is with an audio signal, I think. If I do it...
6
6

Re: experience with USB osiclloscopes?
Hi Is there any digital to analog converter that would have a minimum sampling rate of 500 khz and that can be directly connect to a Pc computer USB input ? Thank Gaetan
2
2

light curtains
Need surplus on Sick Optik FGSS and FGSE 300 light curtains Mark Graf

Need to find a Analog to Digital Converter IC to do
Hello I would need to find a Analog to Digital Converter IC to do data acquisitions with a Pc computer using the parallel port. Anyone know some analog to digital converter IC with sampling rate over...
12
12