Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM
To boil down all the crap you posted: First, you have to have a lobotomy. Then you spam the hell out of people who don't care. Finally, you, blow yourself up, in lame the hope of ever getting laid....
4
4

Vendor for low pass filter with BNC connectors
I am looking for a vendor for a low pass filter for around 20kHz - ideally it would be variable between around 10 and 100 kHz. The maximum voltage would be around 2V and it doesn't have to have any...

URGENT :: Insurance Sales Mgrs. / 1-5 Yrs. / JULY JOBS / Delhi
Global Reference - TAE_iCapS-0152_OK-01_IS-001_20070718 Dear Aspirant, The Agate's Edge Consulting - iCap Solutions Division is a Bangalore-based career facilitation solutions provider. One of our key...
2
2

hooking 2 playstation controllers together
I want to combine the functionality of two PlayStation controllers. I want the digital pot controllers (mini joysticks) from one controller and the button configuration for the other. I don't want the...
11
11

Seeking assistance with (seemingly) simple circuit analysis
Greetings all, Perhaps I'm just getting old, and losing my powers of concentration (if I ever had them), but the analysis of the circuit shown below eludes me. This is a work-related test fixture...
8
8

Button Pusher for Time-Lapse Photography
Button Pusher for Time-Lapse Photography ---------------------------------------- This article is being cross-posted in: sci.electronics.misc The related binary files are posted only in the .binaries...
2
2

Troubleshooting vacuum pumps
Hi, hope someone have time to help me with one of my lifes problems... I have currently two dead vacuum pumps, both having same symptoms.. When power is turned on, I can only hear a weak noise thats...
2
2

Chameleon for Optoelectronics
Optical semiconductors made of magnetic particles change their color depending on magnetic field strength I found the research to be very interesting

Top Video Cameras
I was wondering if someone can point me into the direction of a industry leading manufacturer that makes outdoor video surveillance. We need to be able to record either live video or still images of...

CFP: The 8th International Conference on Computers, Communications and Systems (Korea)
******************************************************************************** CALL FOR PAPER 8th International Conference on Computers, Communications, and Systems (ICCCS 2007) Daegu University,...

Where can i get cheap electronic gear
1
1

problem needing sugestions
any ideas on how to transmit from small speaker on gps device to a head inside a motorbike helmet can not hear gps instructions over 60 kmph thoughts so far include small mike over spkr to amp with...
2
2

How good is your Nokia Cell Phone? And where was it Manufactured?
How good is your Nokia Cell Phone? And where was it Manufactured? Check it yourself from your phone's Serial Number Step by Step Instructions @

Monitor scan rates - a few questions
My standard test monitor (for arcade game board repair) will only handle standard resolution games (ie Horizontal scan frequency: 15.72 KHz, Vertical Scan frequency: 60 Hz) yet from time to time I...

Re: If you could create a Transformer robot,what physical & mental powers would it have?
I would like it to be able to also transform into a gas station. Regards, Boris Mohar Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) void _-void-_ in the obvious place