Re: HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

> HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM >

To boil down all the crap you posted:

First, you have to have a lobotomy.

Then you spam the hell out of people who don't care.

Finally, you, blow yourself up, in lame the hope of ever getting laid.

Allah shakes his fist at you in disgust, and sends you away for eternity.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Why did you quote 150+ lines of crap?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ooops, my bad, forgot to delete it. Really angry there. Forgive me!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Mr Linux Guy

Don't worry - unlike those spineless bastards, we won't bound you up and cut your head off whilest a half dozen men stand there with guns aimed at you to make sure you can't run away.

Of course - we might find an alternative punishment! :)

Reply to
Radiosrfun

Some people are lucky enough for their news providers to delete that garbage, then you had to go and spoil it! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida