Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Einstein’s mathematical excellence and Newton’s insightful perception of mass- energy inter conversion (E=mc2)
Einstein=E2=80=99s mathematical excellence and Newton=E2=80=99s insightful = perception of mass- energy inter conversion (E=3Dmc2) Einstein=E2=80=99s mathematical excellence and Newton=E2=80=99s...
1
1

Re: How $10 became a Ponzi shceme
I am an ignorant con man, and I live at: -- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85. Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Using an inductor for low-pass filter
I got a quote for a 20kHz low pass filter: $475. So that settles it, I'm going to make my own. I really just want something basic and simple so a series inductor circuit ( would seem to be fine. Now I...
5
5

problem with nic on sbs 2003
My NIC keeps shutting down after everyone has gone home. all power optins are set that it doesnt turn off but each morning i get to the office i have to restart to get an internet connections can some...

Where can you buy detached components?
Hello Everyone, I'm rather new to the electronics scene (asolutely fascinates me!) and was wondering where you could buy electronic components such as CPU's, EEPROMs, RAM, 74 TTL chips and other such...
9
9

markvelectronics.com are they OUT OF BUSINESS? (I bought a Mosfet from them)
AF-2 120W-250W MOSFET Power Mono Amplifier ( 6 lbs.) 89.80 114.80 I bought a MOSFET at but the advertised part is still posted for $89.80. Are they out of business??? ( ) I am screwed, as the warranty...
1
1

solenoid needed
I am looking for an inexpensive solenoid. It needs to be a pull type with a stroke distance of about 3 inches. I am open to other actuators, but I need linear movement and a spring to hold an object...
2
2

source for carbon commutator brushes ?
any suggestions on source for small carbon brushes (small quantity) i did do a google search.... lots of mfg sites or for large quantity wholsale purchase mostly for larger motor applications looking...
12
12

Transferring bits over FM ?
I will try to be brief. I am just wondering where to post my question about creating small FM transceiver and receiver (separate) which would send / receive a couple bits of data. Which newsgroup can...
9
9

Composite sync - separate out horizontal and vertical sync?
I need to separate out the vertical and horizontal sync signals from a composite sync output, what's the easiest way to do this? I assume that there is a simple circuit which would do the job? Thanks
5
5

URGENT :: Embedded SW Engr. / 3-5 Yrs. / JULY JOBS / Bangalore
Global Reference - TAE_iCapS-0154_O-01_ES-001_20070722 Dear Aspirant, The Agate's Edge Consulting - iCap Solutions Division is a Bangalore- based career facilitation solutions provider. One of our key...
4
4

URGENT :: Insurance Sales Mgrs. / 1-5 Yrs. / JULY JOBS / Delhi
Global Reference - TAE_iCapS-0152_OK-01_IS-001_20070718 Dear Aspirant, The Agate's Edge Consulting - iCap Solutions Division is a Bangalore- based career facilitation solutions provider. One of our...

E-MEDISYS 2007 . Fez , Morocco , October 24-26, 2007
E-MEDISYS 2007 First International Conference of E-Medical Services Fez , Morocco , October 24-26, 2007 LATE SUBMISSION DEADLINE OF JULY 31------------ Dear Colleague, A quick reminder that the final...

tying two switching suppplys together?
dc output switchers since most switchers isolate the inputs from the outputs, can two separate board outputs be paralleled together or should i use a diode summ point to prevent sinking current back...
3
3

motor speed controler
i have a sewing machine motor controler (wired in series with motor) that uses a"carbon pile element" where pressure on the pile causes decrease resistance and more current to flow and at some...
4
4