Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cheapest card reader-SUN-300G Mini USB Micro SD T Flash Card Reader
We Sell Them AT 0.6$ A PIECE!!! Functions and Features: 1.Read and insert Micro SD+T-FLASH repeatedly without adapter; 2.Exchange data with mp3,mp4,PDA,digital camera,mobile and computer. 3.You can...
2
2

Capacitor rating question
I have a failed PSU where a rather smelly capacitor appears to be the problem. It's rated 1200uf/16v but my local Maplin doesn't stock it. However they do stock 1000uf/16v and 2200uf/16v. Since I...
16
16

A Guide to the TEKTRONIX Series 2000 Oscilloscopes
http://easyurl.net/Tektronix2000
4
4

Gadget Show audio test (on UK TV last night)
Interesting idea , acoustic guitar+singer recorded professionally and then played back in front of a couple of pairs of ears via 2 different pairs of speakers , in turn, driven from the same amp and...
27
27

Anyone familiar with coil winding machines ?
My coil winder is from the 1920s and no manual and when I picked it up in a very sorry state, it was minus the tensioning aparatus, so never seen. This ETA hand winder is something like the Avo...
14
14

IT BUSINESS INFORMATION
Business software has become an essential part of every business and corporation that operates under a big, competitive economic environment. Nowadays, there is no serious business that doesn=92t...

dancing led/ color organ
plz give me full description about the ckt " dancing led",as i have to make a detailed report on it.
3
3

pc power supply short circuit mishap
Hi everyone, I'm sorry for my low level knowledge about electronics. I hope this group can help me. I use a compaq Tower PC from 1998. It still functioned admirably, but I had connected a fan to one...
5
5

cenco 71547 oscilloscope
Any body have any information on a cenco oscilloscope 71547. The CRT sets on top inside a plastic tube. When it is on you can see the beam. The base is clear plastic and you can see the components. We...
1
1

can anybody show me some newest technology of microelectronics?
can anybody show me some newest technology of microelectronics?
2
2

The Second International Conference E-MEDISYS 2008, 29-31 October in Tunisia
E-MEDISYS 2008 The second International Conference E-Medical Systems E-MEDISYS2008 will be held from 29 to 31 October 2008 in Tunisia. It is technically co-sponsored by IEEE. You can find more details...

Please help!!
Could someone please help me. I need Hayt: Engineering electromagnetics, 1981. 4th edition solution manual. It will help me a lot if someone of you good people send it to me on my mail or post a...

Product possibility
HI all. I've been selling nitinol wire on e*ay for some time now. One of the guys wanted help designing a lift. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. Picture at: He said it was ok to manufacture this....

yaar answer my question
hello g'men and g'ladies. myself lekhraj I would like to know that how can I create my own Blog. I am creazy about the internet surfing. so I heard that one can create his or her own blog and make...
1
1

Re: money maker
Like Rocky said to Bullwinkle as he tried to pull a rabbit out of the top hat, "That never works." Oh, and it IS illegal.