cenco 71547 oscilloscope

Any body have any information on a cenco oscilloscope 71547. The CRT sets on top inside a plastic tube. When it is on you can see the beam. The base is clear plastic and you can see the components. We used it at school for demonstrations and a student broke the CRT. Tim

Reply to
Timhryciw

The link below is your only source for parts. If they cannot supply a new CRT, the only other option is to buy a new scope, or to take a chance on a used scope and swap out the CRT.

When changing the CRT, the scope will require calibration. You may not have the set-up and systems to perform this. You will have to send it back to the manufacture for calibration. Considering that this is a very low cost scope, it would probably pay to simply buy a new scope and keep the old one for spare parts.

JANA
_____