Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

JTAG/BDM flash programming
Are you interested in programming Flash memory on your boards via a JTAG or BDM interface ? The Abatron range of BDM/JTAG flash programmers are some of the fastest and most powerful flash programmers...

[BOOK] GEP: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence
Dear all, Just a little note to inform you that you can now order your copy online and make the payment by credit card. For further information please go to: Best regards, Candida Ferreira...

Is there a SIMPLE dc-dc converter circuit?
I asked this before, but apparently I lacked sufficient details. I have an old flash (strobe) from the early 1970s that runs off of an AC adapter that converts 120vac to 455vdc. The flash itself has...
1
1

Dinosaur mobile phones ?
Hi group Anyone here dealt with the Ericsson series GA628 ? Got two here . One with duff battery (charges OK, but lasts 5 seconds) One intermittently cuts out for no reason , during calls . -A

Re: Decapsulating a chip-on-board IC
news:... news:... news:... news:... Unfortunately Ergo, or people here... 1) Obtain 10W or so pulsed infra-red laserdiode 2) Test out on a few donor chips . :) (see the Laser FAQ)

Do it yourself car security

transistor isolation pads / washers
Hi, there, I was wondering if anyone know where I can some isolation pads and associated washers / caps to mount transistors and large power chips to heatsinks. I know that digikey sells them but...

Re: Differential mode transmission lines with no groundplane
Please answer one question - if, as you claim, you are a manager why do you get involved in the sharp end? Alternatively if you are an engineer, do you have some aversion to reading up on these...
3
3

Best price on Fluke
Can anyone beat these prices on new Fluke DMMs? 45 $669 +11.78 UPS/g Fluke 45-01 $785 +8.40 UPS/g Fluke 187 $339 +9.11 UPS/g Fluke 189 $359 +9.62 UPS/g Is this a good place for test leads?
7
7

27cxxx programmer for linux??
Hiya im after a simple schematic for a programmer for 27cxxx (27c512) eprom, does anyone know of any?? i havent found any on google ideal there would be software for linux, one ofher thing i was...
3
3

Re: Need FIFO buffers
"Ricardo Matos Abreu" wrote in message news: FIFO's. I mean, compatible with Cypress's fifos too. Ricardo
3
3

Need dc-to-dc step-up from 9.6v to 455~510vdc
Hi. I'm stupid. OK, I'm actually reasonably smart, but electronics boggles my mind. In layman's terms, can someone supply me with a schematic with well marked & identified components/values to build...
2
2

PIC Simulator IDE
Hello, I would like to invite you to visit my web site: I have developed PIC Simulator IDE - powerful application that supplies PIC developers with user-friendly graphical development environment for...

Re: Shoplifting security device
Not all security tags are made like the slim, rectangular kind you see on DVDs and such. Sometimes they will use stickers that have coils wound between the layers. These are usually white in color and...
4
4

Bypassing PC Power Supply Switch
I've taken a power supply out of an old Dell GX1 and want to use it to power some 12V pc fans that I'm putting in the canopy of my fishtank to help prevent the water from overheating. I'm not familiar...
1
1