Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Finding small electronic device.
Hi to everybody! I don't know if this group is the correct one for my question. I'm searching for a small screen to attach to a computer using paralell/serial or radio link (distance is at least 15...
3
3

Re: Electronics Search FAQ - Pointer
thanx
5
5

Re: Q: Using a Magnetised Screwdriver on a Computer Motherboard
You definitely can! Infact this is a good idea. There are also some screwdrivers that also have a retaining clip. I have seen them a few times. I infact would like to find one. I myself use a magnetic...

X-10 Status Indicator
Announcing! A complete line of X-10 compatible Status Indicators! See ! Over the years I have read posts asking for some way to tell what the status was of X-10 devices. Questions like: Is the garage...

Getting Bakelite -- Re: Anyone remember Bakelite?
Bakelite powder can still be obtained. The problem will be getting moulds and moulding equipment to press it while baking it. But the supply houses for metallurgical preparation have Bakelite powder...
3
3

Re: Pocket PC cable connector
You need the 'adapters'. The PocketPC, does not implement the voltage conversions to RS232 levels internally. Hence the little 'inline' adapter blocks have to do this. This is why the commercial...

Re: Using a Magnetised Screwdriver on a Computer Motherboard
It won't bother it at all. Cheers! Chip Shults My robotics, space and CGI web page -

ISART 2004 Call-for-Papers
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ADVANCED RADIO TECHNOLOGIES (ISART 2004) MARCH 2-4, 2004 Boulder, CO CALL FOR PAPERS =========================== The ISART technical program committee is soliciting papers...

Re: Click "Bounce" on Logitech Mouse
"Jim Thompson" skrev i en meddelelse news: It should be disassembled from the bottom with screws hidden under the label. You should be able to see where the screws are by an + in the label. On certain...
1
1

PC 104 or similar sbc
I've been looking around for a single board computer that will handle analog inputs and has a composite video output. What I'm wanting to do is take video from a camera and overlay processed data from...

Faulty scan head on Epson 1240 Photo
Hi group The A4 head on this thing has a coloured vertical line on the image The customer has tried cleaning it, drivers etc but nothing made any difference . However the film scanner and negative...

Re: Whoops
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 06:04:41 GMT, Bucephalis Gave us: More proof of your total cluelessness.
10
10

AM low voltage varactors
I am working in a design that requires a low voltage varactor as the one used in AM tuning applications. A 5V tuning voltage could be provided. Ideally the diode should go from 47 pF up to above 500...

4auction TENMA monitor tester video generator
1
1

Re: X-10 Temp Controller Search
G'day Al, one type of machine (spectrometer) I worked on had a +- 0.1 degrees C oven controller that was based on a mercury thermometer with two wires going through the glass. There were several...
1
1