Zombies are real

Close but no cigar. Poor research terms. Add Wade Davis and tetrodotoxin. But skip the Hollywood Serpent and Rainbow movie.

Some example sites:

Thanks, - Win

whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Reply to
Winfield Hill

I have a serious complaint. I spent over two hours at that first site. You should add a 'Do you have time to spare?' warning when you posts the URLs of site like that. (;-)

http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!
Reply to
John Woodgate

In article , snipped-for-privacy@jmwa.demon.contraspam.yuk mentioned...

I consider this to be a much more important article than zombie poison.

Well, if the foo..

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS?   Check HERE First:###

Yeah, I read something similar (IIRC the "zombie drug" is a mixture of a number of different toxins, if it exists at all)

There's also a fairly high probability that at least part of the legend is from real medical cases. Something called "narcolepsy" where the part of the brain responsible for the sleep/wake cycle goes haywire giving the impression of death (even to today's sensitive equipment) and the person then (if they are really unlucky) revives a few hours later having been buried alive! (saw this on Discovery one time). Apparently it may take days to fully recover during which the poor victim's family may see them walking around apparently in some kind of trance.

(just my $0.02 worth)

Reply to
Andre

In article , testing snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com mentioned...

message news:...

Narcolepsy isn't coming back from the dead, it's spontaneously falling asleep. See

We had a case of coming back from the dead here locally a few weeks ago, which made big headlines locally, but I don't know if it was noticed in other parts of the world. A 20 M.O. girl drowned in a swimming pool and the police officer was going to do the death paperwork when he noticed she was breathing! See URL

Or do a google search on m jesperson pronounced dead or similar.

I drive by CHOC, where the little girls is recovering, on the way to work, and when I pass by I think to myself, if that child grows up normally, she has one amazing story to tell - of being dead and coming back to life, and she did it all by herself without the Dr's help; they'd already written her off as dead!

[snip]
--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS?   Check HERE First:###
http://users.pandora.be/educypedia/electronics/databank.htm
My email address is whitelisted.  *All* email sent to it
goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers.  Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com  You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@
Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, Dar

Of course Zombies are real !!!

I saw some of them in my computer, time to time, usually when a demon transform itself into an uncontrollable thing. It becomes of course a Zombie :-)

:o)

Wats> In article ,

Reply to
rgb

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, Dark Remover" wrote in # (snippage)

Interesting page, thanks for the link Watt Sun :)

-A

Reply to
Andre