tv modulator

I have a tv modulator, ch0 46MHz Australian channel, and I want to boost its output with a simple one transistor amp connected to a short antenna say 30 cm so it will transmit up to about 20 metres with a 12v supply. I could only find HAM circuits at lower frequencies on the web. Would someone have any simple circuits I can work with. ...any help is really appreciated...Rigg

Reply to
rigg

Art

A Class A amplifier should do it. I'd look for a circuit based on a power MOSFET.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

ezwizzard