radio antenna ?

My country has only one radio broadcast station with different channel playing music,news,etc. Why is it that I need to readjust my radio antenna ( Direction ) when I listen to the different station or channel ? Can any members explain to me , Thank you .

Best Regards

Reply to
mowhoong

music,news,etc. Why is it that I need to readjust my radio antenna ( Direction ) when I listen to the different station or channel ? Can any members explain to me , Thank you .

Why do you look left and right before crossing the street?

Reply to
krw

playing music,news,etc. Why is it that I need to readjust my radio antenna ( Direction )

He's from Singapore but I would have thought, even being5 that small, they'd have more than one.

Reply to
krw

playing music,news,etc. Why is it that I need to readjust my radio antenna ( Direction )

Seems like there are many more.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

playing music,news,etc. Why is it that I need to readjust my radio antenna ( Direction )

What I mean was all the channels and radio wave came from the only one and same radio broadcast source , but I still need to readjust my radio antenna for diffrent channel to get a better and clear listening reception ?

Reply to
mowhoong

playing music,news,etc. Why is it that I need to readjust my radio antenna ( Direction )

they'd

radio broadcast source , but I still need to readjust my radio antenna for diffrent channel to get a better and clear listening reception ?

What frequency band? I assume you are saying that they all transmit from one location? One antenna, or just one general location?

In the case of FM (100 MHZ) things like that can happen in large cities (especially) because the buildings reflect waves and obstruct waves. If you are at a lower level than the antenna, a signal off a building may be stronger than the direct line of sight - and that will change with different frequencies (stations).

Reply to
default