Tripp Lite Internet 525U UPS problem

Hello, I have Tripp Lite Internet 525U UPS, and whenever the power goes out, the unit beeps but it does not provide backup power to the things I have plugged into it. For example, if I have a TV connected to the UPS, when the power goes out, the TV shuts off, and the UPS starts beeping. Any ideas? Thanks!

Reply to
find_bonds

Does the unit keep beeping while this is going on? Does the battery/overload LED light up? Have you tried the self-test facility?

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Usually this is caused when the batteries start to go too weak. Try new batteries, and most likely it should start working again.

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.