transformer

Anyone have a need for a Transformer out of an older Tek scope? I can't recall the exact model it came from off hand, but there are numbers on it to identify it. It was removed out of a working scope - scrapped only due to no space.

This thing is heavy - if interested - you pay shipping and a very low price for it. I'd hate to just toss it........

E-Mail to: snipped-for-privacy@clfurent.com

Also have various other items available. Inquire with needs.

Reply to
CLFE

Oh! Oh! If I had some spare cash i'd jump on it!

They are *killer* for tube projects,or to make a bench PSU out of. Plenty of filament,and HV windings,once you identify them.

I have a couple here that I found at the local surplus place,One is going into a stereo PP EL34 amp I'm working on. ;-)

Reply to
phatty mo

Well, I'm sure someone can use it for whatever, even if not to replace in a scope. After all, I recall back when I got into Electronics, people found uses for many discarded parts which were "supposedly" out of the league for such uses. Ah well - so far as I know, the item is sold. It is boxed and awaiting payment.

clf

Reply to
CLFE