FRANCE NEON SIGN TRANSFORMER

I have an older FRANCE PG-1 Series neon sign transformer. It is a type that contains a SCGFP potted module in top compartment of transformer. There are a number of leads originating from the potted transformer, which I am trying to identify.

3 of the leads, black, white and green, ring out as extensions from the input power posts. This is the 120 VAC supply to the unit.

There are 4 remaining leads (1) blue, (1) blue with white stripe, (1) orange, (1) orange with black stripe

Can anyone tell me what these 4 leads do and how to reconnect them, once the SCGFP potted module is removed. My purpose is to convert this transformer for use as a Fractal Wood Burning System Thank you - Roy

Reply to
Roy Buskirk