To use a Computer PS for ?

Would like a computer power supply for other purposes without a motherboard connected. Either AT or ATX? Has anyone done this? If so, how?

Any help?

Reply to
Wires

has a good deal of info and links to related material on computer power supplies and uses other than their intended purpose.

-- Dave M MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the address)

Reply to
DaveM

Great link, I always was wondering about using a PS for stuff. I read the original specifications for a ATX PS and saw some pretty detailed data.

and

in

Reply to
Jim Douglas