Supplier for TDA1024 thermostat triac controller chip wanted

Dear All, Can anybody suggest a reasonably priced (less than ?15) source of 1 or 2-off TDA1024 chip. It is a now obsolete thermostat controller chip which drives a triac.

TIA

Tom.

--
Tom Crane, Dept. Physics, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham Hill,
Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, England.

snipped-for-privacy@alpha1.rhbnc.ac.uk schrieb:

Hi Tom,

I suggest to ask Strixner & Holzinger in Munich, . They list more than 100 pieces of TDA1024 (DIP8, Philips, DC80). I would expect their price to be fair.

L-Tronik-Austria in Graz, offer the LTA1024 for Euro 25,50 (plus 20% VAT) one off.

Martin.

Reply to
clicliclic

Hi, Have you tried Grandata,

, they list them at £1.50 + £1.00 p&p +VAT.

In message , snipped-for-privacy@alpha1.rhbnc.ac.uk writes

--
Neil J. Harris
Reply to

Direct Components Inc. 4828 W. Gandy Blvd. Tampa, Fl 33611 Phone: 1-888-723-7279 or 813-835-3883 Fax: 813-831-0295 Email: snipped-for-privacy@directics.com

They have them in stock

Reply to
atleleban

In sci.electronics.components Neil J. Harris wrote: : Hi, : Have you tried Grandata,

, they list them at : ?1.50 + ?1.00 p&p +VAT.

Yep. I even placed an order, only to find out later that they had no stock and were not able to source any either :-(.

Cheers Tom.

: In message , : snipped-for-privacy@alpha1.rhbnc.ac.uk writes : >Dear All, : > Can anybody suggest a reasonably priced (less than ?15) source : >of 1 or 2-off TDA1024 chip. It is a now obsolete thermostat : >controller chip which drives a triac.

: -- : Neil J. Harris