SPI connector

hi all,

I have a SPI bus on a PCB and need to connect it to a SPI bus on another PCB. Since I need to disconnect it sometimes I would need some sort of plug attached to the PCB thats easy to deconnect.. Someone knows what jack I can use for this?

regards Stijn

Reply to
Stijn Goris

Any connector with the required number of pins should work.

--
Peter Bennett VE7CEI
email: peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca