Someone keeps getting into my house through the electric grarage door, how can this happen?

Someone keeps getting in to my house throught the grarage. I change the pin ever time I leave and still they get in what can I do to stop it. They are not taking any thing they are leaveing things that make infa sound. It makes me sick to my stomach. I know they come in because I leave a trap I put a piece of paper accrossed the door jam with phillip screws on jam and door, I fill the screws with puddy and mark it with a marker. When I come home the screws are cleaned off, clumsly replaced. Please help. I have called the police and they say that since the screws are still there that no one has entered. Even after I explain that the screw has changed that the puddy is gone or doesn't look the same.

Reply to
aj

It's the government tracking receiver in your head that attracts them.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

OK, I'll bite. Try unplugging your opener or putting it on "vacation" if you have that option. If your opener does not use a "rolling code", then replace it with one that does.

Marc

Reply to
Marc Guardiani

"aj" wrote in news:1168137696.182094.59720@

51g2000cwl.googlegroups.com:

puddy is putty, dumb ass is dumb ass is you. Apologies to the group for responing to this.

me

--
you sponed earlier?
Reply to