I ran sudo apt-get update an sudo apt-get upgrade.

I got the following message

------------

The following packages have been kept back: libraspberrypi-bin libraspberrypi-dev libraspberrypi-doc libraspberrypi0 lxpanel lxpanel-data nuscratch pypy-upstream raspberrypi-bootloader raspberrypi-ui-mods

-----------

I'm not sure, what this could mean. Why aren'r those packages kept back instead of being installes/updated?

Thanks.

hs

Reply to
H0Iger SchuIz

Use apt-get dist-upgrade

Reply to
Rob

or run `apt-get install libraspberrypi-bin libraspberrypi-dev libraspberrypi-doc libraspberrypi0 lxpanel lxpanel-data nuscratch pypy-upstream raspberrypi-bootloader raspberrypi-ui-mods`

Normally it will not upgrade a package if it has to install an extra package. Or at least that's what I saw on mine...

Reply to
wimpunk