solarbotics gm7

I looked at the solarbotics website. Thanks. It's always fun to find new website with "cool" hobby stuff to amuse me. The driver for you motor could be done with a handful of simple parts; I'd use half-bridge of transistors, a timer and some simple logic to perfor the reverse, forward or wait intervals. Is the 4 seconds to be very accurate? If a quarter second of error i OK the timer can be cheap

Reply to
highpower

I'm wondering what the OP wants to use this for? If it's for something that's position independant then no problem. However if it's to drive something like a robot and he should be aware that running the motor forwards for two seconds then back for two seconds is unlikely to result in the "robot" returning to it's starting point (No matter how accurately you measure the two seconds).

Reply to
CWatters