Thanks Everybody! was:Re: Anybody wanna check my company's website?

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:26:24 +0000, Rich Grise wrote: ...

But, since I'd like to be thorough, I'd like to have it tested by a wide > variety of browsers, so as to not restrict our potential customer base.

... Well, I've read most of the responses and replied - if I didn't get to yours, don't be hurt - I've done a lot of improvenents, and I'm pretty sure I'm leaving it this way.

Thanks One and All! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Rich Grise wrote in news:pan.2008.06.25.23.23.27.596560 @example.net:

Should really lose all the frames. They don't meet xhtml standards, they don't play nice with all users and browsers, they don't meet "universal design" standards for accessability, etc.

Check out

"Why Frames Suck (Most of the Time).

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply

Late at night, by candle light, Rich Grise penned this immortal opus:

Might have a look at what _not_ to do:

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.