Silly Electric motor improvement

These motors were about to be made by Maia Beloscar's company before she was brutally and forcibly leucotomised by psychiatrists on prime time TV for no reason that I can fathom out at all.

Reply to
Chris

Irrelevant argument. Whether or not you "believe" in magnetic fields your ferrite will feel the reaction forces from applying forces to the rotor; it simply can't be as strong as iron.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

The forces involved are only on the conductors the high permeability material only increases the force between conductors. The hi u materal does not have any mechanical force on it.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris

--
So, a piece of hi ยต material won't be attracted to a magnet?
Reply to

there will be forces on the high permeability material they may not be useful forces (probably much of the force will be radial - I haven't given it a whole lot of thought), but there will be forces present.

if you don't beleive me compare the behavior of sand and iron filings around a running motor.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Hello,

I've sent in my patent application, it might be accepted. It will be some time before I hear but I may find my old employer has already made his claim.

I doubt if it is original as there is nothing new.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris

Yep you cant even patent a warp drive someone did that already

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com
Reply to