Seperating composite video to R,G,B + syncs...

Hi all,

I have a small LCD which accepts analogue red, green and blue video, plus H and V syncs (at the standard NTSC/PAL frequencies). My question is, is there an IC/collection of passives which will allow me to seperate a composite video signal into these components (so I could connect the display to a video camera, for example)?

Thanks!

Angus Thomson

Reply to
Angus