Search OpAmp chip as a voltage follower Options

Hello, I am now looking for an Operation Amplifer chip able to be a voltage follower, which I need to use as a buffer between my sensor circuit and the digitizer. Can anybody help me?

Since the output impedance of my sensor circuit is about 0.2 Gohm, the follower needs to have a input impedance much higher than that (Maybe a JFET one could work).

The input signal is always sinusoidal, with an amplitude = 1~2V, and a variable frequency = 10KHz~1MHz, and the noise at the output is required to be

Reply to
Wener