Rotary Stepping Relays

Does anyone know of a source for rotary stepping relays? AKA Step relays, sequencing relays, Strowger relays. I need several that have at least two poles, and 10 positions. Yea, I know I could accomplish the same thing fairly simply with electronics, but this is an "art project", and the coolness is the sound and action of the old relays.

I searched the web ad-nausium with no luck.

Thanks, John

Reply to
John Schuch

In message , John Schuch writes

Try 'Uniselectors'

Keith Wootten
Reply to
Keith Wootten

Try "cam switch sequencer". I got about 3,000 hits on Google.

BRW

Reply to
Bennet Williams

--