Re: The Pentagon's Synthetic Telepathy

Mentally incapacitated... probably Frank Bemelman's brother ;-)

...Jim Thompson

It's quite the impressive rant, though. Do you suppose the OP is the author or did he copy it from someone else?

I'd google for key phrases he used in it to see if it matched up with a web site somewhere but I'm afraid that the MIB/DIA/HSA/NRA/... would come knocking at the door. Or don't those folks bother to knock? ;-)

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Thank you for the reminder to update my filter files.

*PLONK!*

-- Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute. (Known to some as Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR, kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm --

"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"

Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

Do you mean the one he shares his only working brain cell with?

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You would have to ask the C.I.A. that question. Salvador Dali was a supporter of Francisco Franco, and in 1953 the U.S. formed a military agreement with Spain that allowed them to build military bases there in return for economic assistance. This agreement took place when President Dwight D. Eisenhower, an American-German war hero from the European part of World War Two, especially in the Normandy campaign, was President of the United States of America. The U.S. still has military bases in Spain. There has only been one American President so far who was a Roman Catholic. Franco died in 1975, after the fall of Saigon in South Vietnam.

Reply to
Raktizer Omheit

Reply to
Raktizer Omheit