Re: Synthetic Telepathy and NDE's

> > The Pentagon and the U.S. intelligence agencies called the N.S.A. [

National

Security Agency ], C.S.S. [ Central Security Service ], D.I.A. [ Defence > Intelligence Agency ], D.A.R.P.A. [ Defense Advanced Reserch Projects > Agency ], C.I.A. [ Central Intelligence Agency ], the D.H.S. [ Department

of

Homeland Security ], and the F.B.I. [ Federal Bureau of Investigation ] > Cointelpro or Counter intelligence program unit has extremely top secret > technology that can pick up the private thoughts given by individuals in

the

vibrations produced by the brains electrical impulses, and that these > thoughts can be broadcast by means of microwave tranceivers, infrasound

and

ultrasound tranceivers, satellites, and any other form of technology which > uses electromagnetic transfer, i.e. television, radio, the internet, and

the

telephone.

Not to worry, though...all you need to know is right here:

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Flawed study. Everyone knows that only Kaiser aluminum foil works. Did you ever notice how hard it is these days to find Kaiser foil? Hmmm.

Makes one wonder if MIT has been taken over by the NSA. Hmmm.

Does Jim Thompson know about this? Hmmm.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

you

Well, it's even harder to find the Kaiser....

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Reply to
Raktizer Omheit

"Electromagnetic Weapons and Mind Control": from CNN's Special Assignment, about 1985, at

, by Chuck De Caro, CNN Special Assignments, and "List of mind control symptoms, whether the related technology is scientifically proven and if there is military interest or funding of the related technology," by Cheryl Welsh, March 2003, in
, and "2005 update: The convergence of the cold war history of mind control and electromagnetic weapons with new post cold war government neuroscience reserch programs," by Cheryl Welsh, Director, Mind Justice, 2005, at

Also, there is an interesting article called "Brain wave technology could change lives: Imagine controlling a computer using only your thoughts." This technology already exists in the civilian economy as a means of playing video games, for example. See this link:

. The article was written by Robert Bazell, correspondent for NBC News, and was updated at 7:31p.m., December 6,

2004. Another web site concerned with gaining information on the electrical activity of brainwaves, and by means of wireless technology, can be found in the Sunday, 17 November, 2002, 00:41 GMT BBC NEWS World Edition article called "Remote control brain sensor", at

Then again, the U.S. military has done many foolish things, like continuing to fight in Iraq long after the C.I.A. has said publicly that there are no banned weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, although there almost certainly will be soon enough in neighbouring Iran. All those U.S. military volunteers, not conscripts, in Iraq who have been killed over non-existent weapons of mass destruction look increasingly duped and stupid with each passing day.

Reply to
Raktizer Omheit

The same response applies to you Bob Myers what I said to Karl Schuler. Besides, both of you have genuine Kraut surnames, which I don't in real life. Germany's glory days are long past, and even if they were to start producing nuclear weapons, they would still be outnumbered by the Russian, French, and British nuclear arsenals. Germany to me is a permanently sullied nation of walking zombies who will never be morally clean, and I for one have no sympathy for them in this regard.

Reply to
Raktizer Omheit

Karl was my ancestor and reportedly was insane.

There is currently an epidemic in this arena.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

It was terrible growing up in the USA under transported Kraut ethics. You know, bullshit is immediately hammered down with cruel harshness. Goddamned Krauts and their high standards and high expectations of their children ... wrecked me for life!

Reply to
Charles Schuler

I've got some Kaiser rolls in my 'fridge... Do they count?

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"
Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

Only if they are wrapped in aluminum foil.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I used to hide from my father ... never thought to try aluminum foil ... what a minute, we called it tin foil then!

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Goddamned

And speaking on behalf of all of us with "genuine Kraut surnames," Charles....errr, Karl....let me be the first to apologize to you for this trauma. We DO seem to have this unfortunate inherent trait of automatically reaching for the BS detector & hammer kit, as evidenceed by earlier notes in this thread.

Whether or not the foil headgear I previously recommended to our mutual friend, Mr. Omheit, would be of benefit here, I have no idea...sounds like we should continue to discuss it, though...:-)

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Hmmmm...now I have to try to decide between....

(wait for it......)

The rye or the Kaiser!

Bob "God, where is Al Yankovic when we need him?" M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Naw, I turned THAT job down - for one thing, the hours truly suck.

And at least we've found SOMETHING that you wouldn't believe...

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Are they paranoid too?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Frell... I should have seen that one coming...

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"
Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

Not if you keep them wrapped in foil and away from Usenet. ;-)

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Way back then it really was tin foil.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Right - the switch to aluminum was, itself, part of the Big Government Mind Control Conspiracy, since as we all know aluminum is much poorer at attenuating the Mind Control Frequencies than tin! Of course, Cavorite works even better, but just try finding THAT since the Federal Reserve hooked up with the Illuminati, and hid the nation's entire supply of dilithium and thiotimoline away in a secret repository buried 1,000 feet below the SE men's room in Grand Central Station, which, as is widely known, sits exactly on the nexus of a hyperspatial bypass frequented by the ETs who secretly control the government!

I read all of this in the Weekly World News, so it MUST be true!

Bob "They're now out to GET ME!" M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Actually that is NMRI [Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging] and they deliberately left off the "Nuclear" ...

If you're going to promote Conspiracy Theories (TM) at least get them right!

Reply to
Kevin G. Rhoads