Re: Seasons Greetings to You All

On Dec 14, 5:08?pm, Jim Thompson Web-Site.com>

> >> To All My Republican Friends: >> >> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year >> >> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ...Jim Thompson > >And for all you "Independents", Happy Kwanzaa / Boxing Day.

Just east indians and asians here... Had to look that up..

" Kwanzaa (or Kwaanza) is a week-long Pan-African festival celebrated primarily in the United States, honoring African American heritage.[1] It is observed from December 26 to January 1 each year. "

Coming soon....Happy Super Brown People Day!

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC