Re: Radio shack Kit Question on transformer

> if that's one of those "30 in one" "learn electronics" type kits > any audio transformer that's a "ballpark" match should work. > > For example Jaycar cat# MM-2532 "1000 ohms CT to 8 ohms" >
> I expect there's a supplier nearer you with a similar product. >

Well you are right, Radio shack 200 in 1 kit. supplied by a max of 9volts

Ken

And that you for all the help.

Reply to
Ken

Because I do not have all the working parts. I decided to simulate this circuit in pspice. I wanted to add this part the circuit. ( I only worked with very simple circuit using a simulator,..capacitor resistor) there are many to chosse from also , I wanted to add a transistor A733, there is none in the simulator, how do I go about chooosing out of the 100 shown in the simulator ??

thank you

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Get/Place Part Q2SA733

...Jim Thompson

"Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

Pick any transistor of the same type (NPN or PNP) and similar use (RF, audio or power). No need to be picky for popcorn commodity stuff.

Reply to
Robert Baer